Welcome

Welcome to this blog. I'm a teacher at the E.O.I Dos Hermanas. This has been created to enhance your knowledge of English. Apart from the lessons, this blog can also be used as an extra tool. I'll publish material to be used both in class and at home. I hope you find it useful and enjoyable!! Have fun!!

13/11/09

Eighth Week

On Monday, we started Unit 2 about the past. We read the article on page 16 and paid special attention to the pronunciation of final -ed (regular verbs). Later, I did a brief presentation with photos about my last trip to Berlin (see questions on page 17, exercise 6 SPEAKING)
On Wednesday, we went to the cinema to see Bunny and the Bull and La escuela expandida. We had a great evening!! :-)

Homework:
Next Monday, some of you will do some presentations showing photos about your last trip.
2ºA: Lola, Antonio (and any other)
2ºB: Mariló, Pablo, Lola, Mª Ángeles, Antonio, Juanma, Lidia and Pedro.

We will revise final -ed pronunciation (do this exercise), do listening comprehension exercise on page 17 and start section 2B.
And James is coming on Monday to talk about Thanksgiving Celebration in USA!!

3 comentarios:

M. Asunción Criado dijo...

Hello my friends,

This town has a lot of live music in bars and theaters and almost always free. Today I was in the Underground theater and I have seen this group. Frankly I must say that I didn't understand the comments of artists and lyrics, but the show has been fantastic, it was really funny and unforgettable. Here's a sample of what makes these people. This is the town where I live.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFJRKXd0y0Y

A big hug for everyone.
Asun

Leo dijo...

Another view (politically incorrect) of first thanksgiving
If Native Americans had imagined the future, probably would have done it.
Enjoy it!

Mariluz dijo...

Thank you Leo, very funny!!

Dictionary on-line