Welcome

Welcome to this blog. I'm a teacher at the E.O.I Dos Hermanas. This has been created to enhance your knowledge of English. Apart from the lessons, this blog can also be used as an extra tool. I'll publish material to be used both in class and at home. I hope you find it useful and enjoyable!! Have fun!!

4/11/09

Festival de Cine Europeo

On Wednesday (11th Nov), we are planning to see a film and a documentary at Nervión Plaza:

Bunny and the Bull : 17:50 See the trailer.
Synopsis: Stephen Farnaby hasn't been outside in months and when he finds his mind hurtling back to the disastrous trek around Europe he undertook with his friend Bunny, a catalog of adventures. Stephen's flat becomes the springboard for an extraordinary odyssey through a land made up of snapshots and souvenir replica landmarks within his imagination.

La escuela expandida: 19:40

Price: 2,55 € (group of more than 15 people)

SEND ME AN EMAIL to confirm you are interested so that I can book the tickets in advanced. Thanks!!

4 comentarios:

José Jiménez Campos dijo...

I´m interested to watch the film and the documentary next wednesday.

José Jiménez Campos 2ºA CAL

BELÉN dijo...

HI MARILUZ! I´M BELÉN (2ºB) AND I´M INTERESTED TOO (FILM AND DOCUMENTARY) THANKS

José Jiménez Campos dijo...

Hola Mariluz:Acaban de convocarme a un claustro para el miércoles a las seis. Lo siento no podré estar para la película.Intentaré verla por mi cuenta.

Anónimo dijo...

Soy Africa, tengo una tutoría de mi hijo a las 5 si acabo pronto iré, pero no es seguro.

Dictionary on-line