Welcome

Welcome to this blog. I'm a teacher at the E.O.I Dos Hermanas. This has been created to enhance your knowledge of English. Apart from the lessons, this blog can also be used as an extra tool. I'll publish material to be used both in class and at home. I hope you find it useful and enjoyable!! Have fun!!

22/11/09

Ninth Week

We revised the pronunciation of final -ed in regular verbs, finished section 2A and started 2B (text on page 18 and listening comprehension on page 19). We learnt the use of past continuous and its difference with respect to past simple. Some of you did very interesting presentations about your last holidays. Last Wednesday, I showed you some photos when I was a child.

Homework for Monday 23rd Nov.

1. Grammar exercises on page 128, section 2B.
2. Read text on page 21 and do exercises A and B about the text.
3. Some of you will do a brief presentation about three old photos.

No hay comentarios:

Dictionary on-line