Welcome

Welcome to this blog. I'm a teacher at the E.O.I Dos Hermanas. This has been created to enhance your knowledge of English. Apart from the lessons, this blog can also be used as an extra tool. I'll publish material to be used both in class and at home. I hope you find it useful and enjoyable!! Have fun!!

16/1/10

Thirteenth Week

This week, we revised how to form questions in English and started learning about the future (going to and present continuous) in section 3A in your books. On Wednesday, we did a listening comprehension exercise and a vocabulary test (students in 2ºB, I need to know your results!)

HOMEWORK, due to Monday 18th January.
Imagine an annoying friend wants to come to your house this weekend. You are really tired after Christmas holidays and he/she is the last person you feel like seeing. Write him/her a brief email telling you are very busy and the things you are going to do. Use your imagination!!
For example:

"I'm very sorry, but on Friday afternoon I'm going to a meeting with UE members to talk about environmental problems"

7 comentarios:

José Jiménez Campos dijo...

Dear friend:

I'd like to see you but this week end I'm looking after my mother who is very ill,in Coripe, as you know.
See you at another time.

Excuse me.

M. Asunción Criado dijo...

Hello my Dear, I would like see you but this weekend it is impossible, on friday morning I'm going to travel to Lodon wiht my husband, I bought the tickets last month. It is the Rolling Stone's concert, you know how much we love them.

I'm very sorry, I will be in touch with you.

MARILÓ dijo...

Dear friend,
We can´t see us because my husband is very ill and we are going to the hospital now. The doctor was talking about his illness but we didn´l think that it was serious and he is having an operation next week.

I´m sorry a lot. See you soon!

Rosa de Valme Varela dijo...

Dear friend,
We aren`t going to stay at home because I wan the golden globe for my last movie and we are going to take it.
Sorry,
We see soon.

Rosa de Valme Varela dijo...

See you soon, (better¡¡)

africa dijo...

Hello friend:

I´m sorry but this week end I´m going to study very much because I´m doing the exam the next Monday.
I gould like see you , perhaps another week.SEE you soon.Africa

Anónimo dijo...

Dear friend,
I am sorry but this weekend I am going to go to Italy with my family because I won the lottery, so other day we see us.

Pepi

Dictionary on-line